Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Introduction...

It is with great apprehension that I start this blog. I have been talking myself into and out of getting started for two reasons:

1.) I previously had a short lived blog that I haven’t even looked at since 2007 (see http://urbangyrl.blogspot.com/)and

2.) This is a subject that, in so many ways, makes me who I am. Therefore, I don’t want to have another “Urban Gyrl” mishap. I want to share MY story with someone that may have felt or experienced the exact same things I did. This is the "talking myself into it" part.


The first few entries of this blog are from my personal ‘memoir’ that will one day be a major motion picture, or at the very least an amazingly produced and directed made for tv movie(think Queen).

There are no fancy banners, famous bloger endorsements(but shout out to theybf.com…loves it!), or personalized domain names – YET! I have to prove to myself that I can commit to this....much like a.... DIET! *sigh*

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment